The "Fortnite - Battle Royale App" brings the fun Battle Royale game soon on Android devices and makes no compromises. Thanks to Crossplay, you can even play against your friends on the PC or console on the go. P>
The CHIP editorial says: p>
The popular Battle Royale game Fortnite is now available in the Beta version for all Android users. P> Fortnite - Battle Royale - Android App Fortnite, one of the hottest games for the PC, is now also available in the Beta version for all Android smartphones.
Fortnite: Battle Royale game for Android smartphones
Anyone who owns a current Android smartphone can then plunge into Battle on the move. Best of all, you can take over your game progress directly because you can use the same account as on Windows, macOS or the PlayStation 4. Only those who own an Xbox One, unfortunately, are out of here. The others can even compete against each other, whether on the PC, the console or on the smartphone.
Fortnite runs on the following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8 +, S9 / S9 +, Grade 8, Grade 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30 +
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6/6 Plus, Mi 8/8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
The game is therefore subject to no restrictions. As in the PC version, you compete against up to 99 players on a map. It is considered to be the last survivor. For this you need better weapons and protection, which you can craft yourself from raw materials.